Stroll through the famed royal parks and gardens, admire the panorama of the Thames while crossing the Millennium Bridge, enjoy a play at the historic Shakespeare’s Globe or get a bird’s eye view of the city from the London Eye. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 famous residents – discover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London:
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in London, covering Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Tate Modern, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of London
– In-depth area guides explore London’s most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Chapters covering Westminster, the South Bank and Southwark; Soho and the West End; Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; Mayfair and St James’s; Kensington and Knightsbridge; Regent’s Park and Marylebone; The City; and sights beyond central London